Home of the NSO
Hear the NSO as never before in Partridge Hall and Cairns Hall.
FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
Opening its doors in Fall 2015, the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre (PAC) is a 95,000 square foot academic and cultural complex comprised of four state-of-the-art performance venues. Brock University students taking programs facilitated through the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts benefit from two of the performance venues that will double as learning environments: Cairns Recital Hall and the Film Theatre. This Diamond + Schmitt designed facility is located in the heart of downtown St. Catharines on the corner of Carlisle and St. Paul streets, adjacent to the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is a vital component in the renaissance of St. Catharines, serving as the catalyst in thoroughly modernizing the area and reinforcing the brilliance of Niagara Region’s diverse cultural cluster. The PAC draws patrons, offering local arts groups unprecedented opportunities to practice and perform, and redefines the downtown core as a hotbed for culture and the arts.
Fast facts about the new PAC:
- Four performance venues: Partridge Hall, Cairns Hall, Robertson Theatre and the Film Theatre
- Located in the heart of downtown St. Catharines
- Convenient drop off in Carlisle Street
- 600 events annually
- 125,000 visitors annually
- 500 Brock University students daily
- 7 day-a-week activity for 48 weeks a year
- 20 full-time staff, 70 part-time staff, hundreds of volunteer
250 St. Paul Street
St. Catharines, ON L2R 3M2